Mitch Evans has won the Monaco EPrix, as Jaguar nullified the threats from the field to ensure they secured a one-two around the Principality. 

Jaguar performed an amazing strategic race that allowed both of their drivers to take Attack Mode and stay in first and second.

Evans was leading the race, after starting in fourth due to Vandoorne, and Wehrlein staking their first Attack Mode.

Cassidy was running in second for Jaguar and the team told him to hold up the Jean-Eric Vergne and Stoffel Vandoorne. This allowed Evans to take his two Attack Modes and stay in the lead of the race.

Evans then relinquished the lead to Cassidy and Evans held up the pack which allowed Cassidy to take his two Attack Modes.

After Cassidy took his final Attack Mode he allowed Evans to retake the lead of the race.

From that moment, the two Jaguar drivers controlled the race. They both survived the late safety car attack, that was caused by Nico Muller.

That allowed Evans to simply drive to the finish and secured the team’s first one-two finish of the season.

Stoffel Vandoorne finished in third place for DS Pesnke ahead of his teammate Jean-Eric Vergne.

Wehrlein secured fifth place for Porsche. His strategy of taking his Attack Mode on Lap 3 backfired as he was unable to get back through the field and fell victim to Jaguar’s tactical battle.

Oliver Rowland came home in sixth place for Nissan. The Brit moved himself up from 17th to end the race with eight championship points.

Antonio Felix Da Costa came home in the seventh for Porsche. The season six champion found himself at the back of the grid after an incident with Sebastien Buemi.

Buemi and Da Costa came together at the Lowes hairpin on lap three. Buemi was tapped from behind and sent into the wall. Da Costa had nowhere to go and hit the back of the Envision driver and they were forced to the back of the grid.

Sacha Fenestraz came home in eighth for Nissan with Maximilian Gunther in ninth,

Norman Nato picked up the final point in tenths after he had to pit for a new tyre after suffering a puncture on lap two.

Lucas Di Grassi missed out on the points in 11th for ABT Cupra. Nyck De Vries was 12th for Mahindra.

Dan Ticktum was 13th for ERT head of Taylor Barnard on his first-ever race in Formula E for McLaren as he replaced the injured Sam Bird.

Buemi could only recover to 15th. Jake Hughes received a five-second time penalty and dropped down to 16th.

The Brit got his penalty for a collision with Nico Muller at Turn 18 that saw the end of the ABT Cupra driver’s race.

Robin Frijns was 17th ahead of Jehan Daruvala and Sergio Sette Camara.

Jake Dennis had to change his front wing after coming together with Robin Frijns.

Edorado Mortara was the only other driver not to finish the race, as the Mahindra driver brought out the safety car on lap four after he understeered wide at the entrance to the swimming pool.

The Mahindra driver was side by side with Dan Ticktum as he entered the corner, but he was off the racing line. The Swiss Italian driver ran out of grip and headed straight to the scene of the accident.